- Agriculture and forestry
- Life and pharmaceutical sciences
- Physical and chemical sciences
- Computer and information technology
- Engineering and robotics
- Energy and environment
- Nano- and emerging technologies
- Earth sciences
- Traditional knowledge and technologies
- Industry and Tourism
- The chief objective of the program is to promote involvement of high school students as
well as senior university level young researchers and students in science, technology
and innovation activities in the country through research ideas and projects and thereby
empower the young scientists for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- The conference will identify the potential areas of research and innovations as per
national needs and aspirations of the young scientists particularly in State 3.
- The conference will provide a collaborative platform and promote inter-disciplinarily,
friendship and solidarity among young scientists from different parts of the country.
The conference targets at coming to output with concrete recommendations that can be
useful as guidelines for policy formulation and strategy development of the State 3
Government in the related areas.